What You'll Get
- $14 for one ticket to see Becoming Sharp (up to $27 value)
- Where: The Backstage Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Dates and Times
- Friday, May 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 10 at 2 p.m.
- The Plot: an aspiring author is recruited as a ghostwriter for a world-famous mystery series—but this comic thriller finds her questioning her sense of identity as she pens tangled tales under another woman’s name
- The Playwright: David Belke’s Sterling Award-winning plays have been produced across Canada, as well as the US, England, India, Ghana, and Greece
- According to the Edmonton Journal: “It’s nice to walk into a show, confident that you’re about to be entertained by a master.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit X per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Shadow Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shadow Theatre
Shadow Theatre champions up-and-coming playwrights all while putting on plays from around the world. The results speak for themselves, with perfect theatrical diction—several pieces have received honors including the Sterling Award for Outstanding New Play, the Samuel French Award for Outstanding New Canadian Play, and the Outstanding New Alberta Play Award. Previous productions include Underneath the Lintel, 3 Days of Rain, Grace, While My Mother Lay Dreaming, and Sexy Laundry; this season's plays include Sequence and Circle Mirror Transformation.