What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket for Value seating (up to $27 value)
- $30 for one ticket for Advantage seating (up to $43.50 value)
- $38 for one ticket for Superior seating (up to $55.50 value)
- $47 for one ticket for Premium seating (up to $65.50 value)
- View the seating chart: balcony, mezzanine, orchestra
- The Sights: Dozens of appendages pulse in unison as others shift around them in organic synchronicity. Dancers are carried away to other worlds. Performers swing through the air with the grace of a circus artist. Really nothing is off limits for this combination of dance, concert, and shadow play.
- The Company: Pilobolus, which draws its name from a species of fungi that grows towards light. And considering the many spotlights they’ve been under recently—on the 2007 Academy Awards, Conan, more than 100 other TV shows, and touring Europe—they’re thriving.
- The Reviews: Their innovative choreography has drawn praise from Oprah and the New Yorker, the latter of which lauded their aesthetic as “one of collaboration, cooperation, and challenge… one example after another of how the human body can be seen as so much more than what it is.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 18, 2017. Advanced online redemption required by 1/13. Online redemption must be complete by visiting the site specified on your voucher. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact ARTS San Antonio office at (210) 226-2891 prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.