What You'll Get
- $16.50 for one general-admission G-Pass (up to $33 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Shaggy’s given name: Orville Richard Burrell
- His birthplace: Kingston, Jamaica
- His career’s birthplace: Brooklyn’s Flatbush neighborhood, where he performed with Gibraltar Musik and released his early singles
- Before he made it big: Shaggy balanced music with the Marines, commuting between Camp Lejeune in North Carolina and NYC for recording sessions
- Essential tracks: his first international hit, “Oh Carolina,” as well as “It Wasn’t Me” and “Boombastic”
- What’s new: “You Girl,” the collaboration with Ne-Yo that’s the first single off 2013’s Out of Many, One Music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.