- $24 for two tickets to see Shake, Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos (up to $46.50 value)
- When: through March 28
- Where: The Cellar
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the calendar
- Only one Groupon may be used per group or reservation.
Shake, Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos
Shake, Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos delights audiences with an evening of music requests, onstage games, and raucous sing-alongs. Two bantering pianists—including Mark Weiser of Fox’s Don’t Forget the Lyrics!—man the stage with percussive backing from a drummer, drawing on a sprawling mental catalog of classic- and contemporary-rock standards. The trio’s extensive musical knowledge allows them to play any song that pops into guests’ heads or is brought forth during deep hypnosis. The performers also call guests onstage for games consisting of solo dances and dares. The venue’s full bar includes liquor, wine, beer, and soda, and shot giveaways keep mouths from drying out during lengthy discourses on why one should never stop believin’.