- $10 for one ticket to see Shake, Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos (up to $15 value)
- When: Saturday, January 17, at 10 p.m.
- Where: B.B. King Blues Club & Grill
- General admission: seated
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Shake, Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos
Shake, Rattle & Roll Dueling Pianos delights audiences with an evening of music requests, onstage games, and raucous sing-alongs. Two bantering pianists—including Mark Weiser of Fox’s Don’t Forget the Lyrics!—man the stage with percussive backing from a drummer, drawing on a sprawling mental catalog of classic- and contemporary-rock standards. The trio’s extensive musical knowledge allows them to play any song that pops into guests’ heads or is brought forth during deep hypnosis. The performers also call guests onstage for games consisting of solo dances and dares. The venue’s full bar includes liquor, wine, beer, and soda, and shot giveaways keep mouths from drying out during lengthy discourses on why one should never stop believin’.