Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Light up the night with this GrouponLive deal.
- for one single-day ticket to the Shake the Lake Festival (up to value)
- When: Friday, August 22 or Saturday, August 23, at 6 p.m., or Sunday, August 24, at noon
- Where: Lake Lawn Resort
- General admission
- Door time: two hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Shake the Lake Festival
- Friday’s musical highlights: a buffet of Jimmy Buffett hits such as “Margaritaville” and “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” as performed by The Compass Rose Band
- If that’s not enough Buffett: you’ll get an extra helping of tropical sing-alongs from party band The Boat Drunks, who have opened for the Beach Boys, Little Feat, and the Captain of the Parrotheads himself
- Saturday night highlights: a boat parade tests tuba players’ swimming abilities, Milwaukee’s Off The Record perks up the ears with classic rock, country, and blues, and The Boat Drunks return
- Sunday’s musical highlights: more sandy soundtracks from The Compass Rose Band, round three of The Boat Drunks, and a special performance by Jimmy Buffet and Coral Reefer Band’s featured vocalist Nadirah Shakoor
2400 E Geneva St
Delavan, WI 53115