What You'll Get
- $29 for one Main Event ticket (up to $42.60 value)
- $79 for one VIP ticket, which includes BOTTOMLESS BEER from 2–7 p.m., a souvenir koozie, and access to exclusive VIP areas and bathrooms (up to $98.63 value, 21 and up only)
About the Fest
- What it is: a celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, complete with live music on multiple stages, Irish performers, and Irish-themed competitions
- Other highlights: a vendor market, carnival rides, party games, DJ tent, and an array of beer and food
- What The Washington Post says about the fest: “If you want a big St. Patrick’s Day party—and we mean a really big St. Patrick’s Day party—it doesn’t get more over-the-top than ShamrockFest at RFK Stadium.”
Dropkick Murphys: Though they’d been instigating mosh pits at their rambunctious live shows since the mid-‘90s, Dropkick Murphys launched into mainstream stardom with 2004’s anthemic “Tessie.” They followed that up with 2005’s “I’m Shipping Up to Boston,” which was featured in the Academy Award–winning film The Departed.
House of Pain: These Irish-American rappers, led by the man who delivered 1998’s gut-wrenching “What It’s Like,” shot to stardom thanks to their wildly catchy 1992 smash “Jump Around.”
Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
Carbon Leaf: The rock quintet has been playing for over 24 years and are touring powerhouses, with over 2,300 live shows and 16 albums under their belts.
Additional acts: Street Dogs | Go Go Gadjet | The Fighting Jamesons | The Narrowbacks | View the full lineup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.