- One ticket to ShamrockFest 2015 featuring Blues Traveler, Gaelic Storm, Reel Big Fish, Carbon Leaf, and many more bands and DJ’s
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 3 p.m.
- Where: RFK Stadium Festival Grounds
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the lineup
- $25.99 for a main event ticket (up to $37.46 value)
- $69.99 for VIP admission, which includes a bottomless souvenir ShamrockFest beer mug for attendees 21 and over and access to exclusive VIP areas and bathrooms (up to $85.38 value)
- Click here for ticket details
- What it is: a celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, complete with live music on five stages, Irish performers, and Irish-themed competitions
- What The Washington Post says about the fest: “If you want a big St. Patrick’s Day party—and we mean a really big St. Patrick’s Day party—it doesn’t get more over-the-top than ShamrockFest at RFK Stadium.”
- Who’s headlining: Blues Traveler, known for improvisational skills reminiscent of The Grateful Dead and the hits “Run-Around” and “Hook”
- A few of the other 30+ performers: ska-punk veterans Reel Big Fish, old-school Celtic act Gaelic Storm, Appalachian indie-rockers Carbon Leaf
- Other highlights: a craft market and Irish food
- Festive beverages: hot and cold cocktails will be available, and a fleet of beer trucks will dispense drinks from Guinness, The Traveler Beer Co, Angry Orchard, and Yuengling