One of the world’s most renowned celebrates its 140th anniversary, performing classical pieces by Dvorak, Chen Qigang, and Rachmaninov
What You'll Get
- Seating: prime orchestra, orchestra, prime rear orchestra, rear orchestra, or lawn
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase together to sit together.
- Arrive one hour before showtime for the pre-performance discussion.
Shanghai Symphony Orchestra presents Dvorak’s “Cello Concerto” and More
- The performers: “China’s most venerable orchestra,” according to The New York Times, now celebrating its 140th year of performing for audiences around the world
- The program: Chen Qigang’s Wu Xing (The Five Elements), Dvorak’s Cello Concerto featuring soloist Alisa Weilerstein, and Rachmaninov’s Symphonic Dances
- The extras: a pre-performance discussion at the site’s Old Farmhouse Lawn, where performers talk openly about music and the evening’s performances (begins 1 hour before show)
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit per person varies by option, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will be emailed. Must purchase together to sit together. Wolf Trap is the issuer of tickets - discount reflects Wolf Trap's current ticket prices, which may change. Non-transferable. Must provide name & email at checkout, which we will provide to Filene Center at Wolf Trap for redemption purposes. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Additional fees added at checkout. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.