- Tickets to a San Jose Sharks game, starting from $35
- 1/19 Sharks vs. Lightning + postgame photo on ice in front of Sharks head.
- 1/26 Sharks vs. Oilers + postgame photo on ice in front of center ice logo.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Groupons and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
San Jose Sharks
- How to get to the SAP Center at San Jose (AKA the Shark Tank): Take the Caltrain to San Jose Diridon Station, which is just down the street from the arena. ACE and VTA buses also stop at the station.
- You can bring a snack from home: Fans can bring their own food and nonalcoholic beverages as long as it’s not in hard-sided coolers, cans, bottles, or thermoses.
- Best way to cheer on the team: Fans can bring homemade signs as long as they’re smaller than 20”x30”.