What You'll Get
- $17.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
- How you know Sharon Jones: she’s the powerhouse vocalist who went from being a Rikers Island corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields
- How you know the Dap-Kings: they’re the nine-member band wielding seemingly every instrument from saxophone to bongos
- Together, they sound like: boldly brassy funk and soul that could double for a Motown-era act
- Where you’ve heard them: on film soundtracks (Dark Matter), late night shows (Late Show with David Letterman), and commercials (Tropicana)
- With whom you’ve heard them: Sharon’s belted alongside They Might Be Giants and Rufus Wainwright, and members of the band have collaborated with Amy Winehouse, Mark Ronson, and St. Vincent
- Their latest: 2014’s Give the People What They Want, which AllMusic.com says “keep[s] with the always colorful and ecstatically fun sound audiences have come to expect from one of the best acts going in retrofitted classic soul.”
- Who’s opening: Summer Twins, a pop-rock duo comprised of real-life sisters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.