- $33 for one G-Pass for tier 3 seating (up to $55.40 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for tier 4 seating (up to $44.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, Dianne Reeves, and Christian McBride
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: This boldly brassy funk and soul band, heard on countless film soundtracks, late night shows, and commercials, has a frontwoman who went from being a Rikers corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields.
- Dianne Reeves: Five Grammy Awards—that’s what this jazz vocalist has stashed away in her trophy case. And throughout a career that has spanned four decades, Dianne hasn’t lost a beat: her latest album, 2013’s Beautiful Life, was the latest to her her a golden gramophone.
- Christian McBride: Although this jazz bassist has earned four Grammy Awards, that might not be his biggest achievement. Having appeared on more than 300 tracks as a sideman (not to mention his work as a bandleader), Christian has recorded with the likes of James Brown, Sting, Carly Simon, and Sonny Rollins.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.