What You'll Get
- $33 for one G-Pass for tier 3 seating (up to $55.40 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for tier 4 seating (up to $44.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, Dianne Reeves, and Christian McBride
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: This boldly brassy funk and soul band, heard on countless film soundtracks, late night shows, and commercials, has a frontwoman who went from being a Rikers corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields.
- Dianne Reeves: Five Grammy Awards—that’s what this jazz vocalist has stashed away in her trophy case. And throughout a career that has spanned four decades, Dianne hasn’t lost a beat: her latest album, 2013’s Beautiful Life, was the latest to her her a golden gramophone.
- Christian McBride: Although this jazz bassist has earned four Grammy Awards, that might not be his biggest achievement. Having appeared on more than 300 tracks as a sideman (not to mention his work as a bandleader), Christian has recorded with the likes of James Brown, Sting, Carly Simon, and Sonny Rollins.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.