Seeing a pop-culture icon in the flesh often reduces devoted fans to tears, mainly due to Hollywood’s provision that stars wear onion-based deodorant. Whimper with delight with this GrouponLive deal to see Shatner’s World: We Just Live in It at the Orpheum Theatre on Thursday, March 15, at 7:30 p.m. Choose from the following reserved seating options:
- For $37, you get one ticket for rear-balcony seating in section 8 or 9, rows Q–W (up to a $73.58 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $43, you get one ticket for middle-balcony seating in sections 6–9, rows G–P (up to an $85.07 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $48, you get one ticket for main-floor seating in section 3 or 4, rows G–S; or front-balcony seating in section 6 or 7, rows A–F (up to a $95.35 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $161, you get one VIP ticket (up to a $321.39 value, including all Ticketmaster fees). VIP tickets include:
- Main-floor seating in section 1 or 2, rows A–H
- Limited-edition numbered tour poster
- Access to postshow meet and greet
- Opportunity for autograph signing and photo with William Shatner<p>
Beneath the gilded proscenium and twinkling chandelier of the Orpheum Theatre, award-winning actor, director, author, and recording artist William Shatner descends from his perch of cultural iconography to lead a two-hour voyage through his legendary career. During the one-man tour de force, the television and big-screen superstar fascinates fans with a collection of anecdotes, songs, and moments of reflection, briefly removing his William Shatner costume to expose William Shatner for who he really is: William Shatner. The actor’s one-of-a-kind humor, signature storytelling, and musical selections combine to shed light on a career that has unfurled across seven decades and showcased the genesis of Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek, Emmy Award–winning roles on The Practice and Boston Legal, nearly 30 bestselling books, and a spoken-word album produced by Ben Folds. After the show, VIP ticket holders attend a meet and greet with the man himself, posing for pictures and asking Shatner to burn his signature into their tour poster with his phaser.
910 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403