Seeing a pop-culture icon in the flesh often reduces devoted fans to tears, mainly due to Hollywood’s provision that stars wear onion-based deodorant. Whimper with delight with this GrouponLive deal to see Shatner’s World: We Just Live in It, presented by Innovation Arts & Entertainment at the Buell Theatre on Tuesday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m. Choose from the following reserved seating options:
- For $27, you get one ticket for seating in the back of the balcony (up to a $54.05 value, including all fees).
- For $33, you get one ticket for seating in the front of the balcony (up to a $65.10 value, including all fees).
- For $40, you get one ticket for seating in the mezzanine (up to a $75.35 value, including all fees).
- For $43, you get one ticket for seating in the upper orchestra or rear lower orchestra (up to an $86.15 value, including all fees).
- For $162, you get one VIP ticket (up to a $323.85 value, including all fees). VIP tickets include:
- Prime lower-orchestra seating
- Limited-edition numbered tour poster
- Access to postshow meet and greet
- Opportunity for signing and photo with William Shatner<p>
Amid the luminous rough-stone panels of the Buell Theatre, award-winning actor, director, author, and recording artist William Shatner descends from his perch of cultural iconography to lead a two-hour voyage through his legendary career. During the one-man tour de force, the television and big-screen superstar fascinates fans with a collection of anecdotes, songs, and moments of reflection, briefly removing his William Shatner costume to expose William Shatner for who he really is: William Shatner. The actor’s one-of-a-kind humor, signature storytelling, and musical selections combine to shed light on a career that has unfurled across seven decades and showcased the genesis of Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek, Emmy Award–winning roles on The Practice and Boston Legal, and nearly 30 bestselling books.
14th & Curtis St.
Denver, Colorado 80204