What You'll Get
- $39 for one single-day G-Pass to Shaun White Presents: Air + Style (up to $63.79 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21 or Sunday, February 22, at noon
- Where: Rose Bowl
- General admission
- Gates open at noon
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view a layout of the venue
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Shaun White Presents: Air + Style
The unique festival combines a roster of top-notch musical acts with skiing and snowboarding competitions and demos. Click here to view the full lineup and event schedule.
- Kendrick Lamar: (Saturday) his 2012 major-label debut, good kid, m.A.A.d. City, was one of the most hotly anticipated releases of the year, and earned him seven Grammy nominations. Fans might recognize Tupac, Jay-Z, and Nas in the DNA of his flow, which manages to be laidback even when he’s spitting at 200 beats per minute. In late 2014, he released “i,” which, as the lead single off his upcoming third album, bubbles with a sample of The Isley Brothers’ “That Lady.”
- Diplo: (Saturday) one of the brains behind Major Lazer and electro-crunk outfit Hollertronix, Diplodocus not only produces his own Billboard Hot 200–charting albums, but also frequently collaborates with renowned acts including M.I.A., Beyoncé, Usher, and Madonna
- The Flaming Lips: (Sunday) With over three decades of psych-rock under their plastic-festooned belts—including the celebrated 2002 album, Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots—the band famously manifests its harmonies and vivid imagery in the form of animal costumes, cartoonish accessories, and giant plastic balls. Expect originals as well as collaborative Beatles covers from their most recent album With a Little Help from My Fwends.
- Steve Aoki: (Sunday) the house-electro kingpin and his shaggy mane get showgoers’ arms waving with a deluge of bracing beats and by asking the crowd, “Who wants free guacamole?”
- Portugal. The Man.: (Saturday) Alaskan-based quintet who made their presence known online with experimental yet catchy hits such as “People Say,” “Got It All (This Can’t Be Living Now),” and “Modern Jesus”
- Other Notable Acts: Phantogram (Saturday) | Metz (Saturday) | Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (Sunday) |Sleigh Bells (Sunday) | Bad Things (Sunday) | Surfer Blood (Sunday) | Cults (Sunday)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rose Bowl on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.