Prince protégé belts out hits including “A Love Bizarre”; Grammy-nominated saxophonist blends rock and contemporary jazz with her band
What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- All artists and times are subject to change. Event is rain or shine.
- What she did until 1984: played percussion in her father’s Latin jazz-fusion band, Azteca
- What happened next: she met Prince, appeared on his songs, and toured behind the legendary album Sign O’ the Times
- Her solo catalogue: includes the top-20 hit “A Love Bizarre” and the top-10 Prince-penned single “The Glamorous Life”
Mindi Abair & The Boneshakers
- How you know Mindi: She’s a two-time Grammy-nominated saxophonist and vocalist who blends pop, rock, and contemporary jazz into original tunes that have racked up 10 No. 1 radio singles and spots on the Billboard Contemporary Jazz Charts.
- Where you’ve seen Mindi: Playing saxophone in the live band on American Idol, touring with Aerosmith (if you’ve attended any of their concerts since 1973), and joining Bruce Springsteen at the Beacon Theater
- What to expect from Mindi: Alongside her aptly named band The Boneshakers, Mindi treats audiences to electrifying, rock-infused sets with tracks from her latest album, 2019’s No Good Deed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.