What You'll Get
- $44 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra, orchestra circle, or mezzanine (up to $58.18 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Shelly Garrett’s Beauty Shop
- The Plot: The Beauty Shop has come under new management. The new owner? Big Mama Lucille, a woman who’s sassy attitude and flirtatious tendencies earned her the nickname that her short stature likely never would have. This laugh-out-loud comedy follows a day in the shop as bachelorettes gossip about adultery, ladies sing, and faces get slapped.
- The Stars: This performance features Jackie Christie (Basketball Wives L.A.), Derrick Monk (the grand winner of Amateur Night at the Apollo), Willie Brown and his ventriloquist pal Woody, and Shirley Jones of the Jones Girls group.
- The Occasion: The “Godfather of Urban Theater,” Shelly Garrett, has unleashed this record-setting independent play on theaters once again in honor of its 30th anniversary.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.