What You'll Get
- $49 for two tickets for main floor seating (up to $133.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Shen Wei Dance Arts
- The Company: Founded by celebrated visual artist and choreography Shen Wei, the international ensemble has performed on five continents in the years since its founding
- The Influences: Many and varied—Chinese culture, ancient drama, European surrealism, and American high modernism, to name a few
- The Press: “[A] body of works so strikingly original they defy categorization.” – Boston Globe
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.