What You'll Get
- $99 for one three-day general-admission pass on Friday, July 29 through Sunday, July 31, 2016 (up to $159.24 value)
- Children ages 16 and younger are admitted for free
- What You Can Do: Participate in hatha, kundalini, bhakti, acro, and vipassana yoga classes; center yourself in Kirtan chanting and drum circles; dance to live musical performances; learn how to build an organic garden or find happiness in an interactive workshop.
- What You Have to Do: nothing at all—you’re free to roam the natural beauty of the grounds, swim in the river, or sit quietly in the Mindful Cove
- Is the Event Family Friendly? It sure is. There are even hula-hoop workshops and face painting for the wee ones.
- After the Weekend: the Shensara community remains active all year round
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Parking not included, and is available for an additional $20 per car upon entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.