Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach’s Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- The 2013 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl featuring a team from the Mountain West Conference against a team from Conference USA
- When: Monday, December 24, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $7 for brown-, red-, or yellow-level North-endzone general-admission seating (a $10 value)
- $12 for yellow-level Makai sideline seating in section N (a $20 value)
- $12 for orange-level South-endzone seating in section EE (a $20 value)<p>
Sheraton Hawaii Bowl
On Christmas Eve, the 12th annual Sheraton Hawaii Bowl kicks off at Oahu’s Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium. The postseason showdown pits a team from the Mountain West Conference against a team from Conference USA—historically the Hawaii Bowl’s winningest conference. While Santa begs his reindeer to make a detour over Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium, up to 50,000 fans revel in the gridiron action from the stadium stands.