What You'll Get
Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach’s Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this deal.
- The 2013 Sheraton Hawaii Bowl featuring a team from the Mountain West Conference against a team from Conference USA
- When: Monday, December 24, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $7 for brown-, red-, or yellow-level North-endzone general-admission seating (a $10 value)
- $12 for yellow-level Makai sideline seating in section N (a $20 value)
- $12 for orange-level South-endzone seating in section EE (a $20 value)<p>
Sheraton Hawaii Bowl
On Christmas Eve, the 12th annual Sheraton Hawaii Bowl kicks off at Oahu’s Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium. The postseason showdown pits a team from the Mountain West Conference against a team from Conference USA—historically the Hawaii Bowl’s winningest conference. While Santa begs his reindeer to make a detour over Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium, up to 50,000 fans revel in the gridiron action from the stadium stands.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/24 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Sheraton Hawaii Bowl's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 90 minutes before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.