What You'll Get
- $39.10 for seating in orchestra rows S–U or Mezzanine K-M (up to $70.95 value)
- $49.10 for seating in orchestra rows P–R or Mezzanine F-J (up to $90.95 value)
- $69.10 for seating in orchestra rows AA–O or Mezzanine AA-E (up to $130.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Friday, October 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 8, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Greg Kramer’s Sherlock Holmes - A New Theatrical Adventure
The game’s afoot once more on Baker Street in a new Sherlock Holmes mystery written by the late Greg Kramer. This time, the story centers on an opium-smuggling ring, the kidnapping of a staunchly prohibitionist member of Parliament, and the man known popularly as the “Napoleon of Crime.” But as Holmes discovers—well before anyone else, as always—all is not as it seems.
Set in a Victorian London with steampunk flourishes, this new Holmes tale remains compelling without taking itself too seriously. Attentive audience members will recognize references to both the classic stories of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as well as modern politics, all reeled off in a snappy, sardonic pace that’s made all the snappier when uttered by comic actor David Arquette. The latest actor to don the deerstalker cap, Arquette’s role in the Scream series has no doubt primed him for another story that mixes comedy with genre fiction. To round out the cast, James Maslow (from Big Time Rush) is playing Watson and Renee Olstead (from Secret Life of Teenagers) is playing Lady St John. The unconventional tone was praised by The Globe and Mail, who heralded the play as “a refreshing change from today’s superhero cinema where everything is dark, brooding, and entirely oblivious to its own artifice.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. No advance seat selection, seating is pre-assigned by Mirvish Productions. For accessible seating, please contact email@example.com promptly upon receipt of voucher. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.