Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors “good luck,” you should tell them to “break a leg” or “stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast.” Be moved with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure
- Where: Dock Street Theatre
- Seating: orchestra tier 2 and 3
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $24 for Friday, October 18, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $48.50 value)
- $24 for Saturday, October 19, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $48.50 value)
- $20 for Sunday, October 20, at 3 p.m. (up to a $39.50 value)<p>
Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure
The characters of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, like all British people, refuse to age. The batty and brilliant Sherlock Holmes and his endearing sidekick Dr. Watson have been familiar figures for decades, popping up on screens and stages around the world. Playwright Steven Dietz puts his own spin on the classic creations in Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure, sending “the world’s greatest detective” out on a high note in a tale spiced with mystery, romance, and clever repartee.
Winner of the 2007 Edgar Award for “Best Mystery Play” and based on an original 1899 play from Arthur Conan Doyle himself, The Final Adventure finds Sherlock on the verge of retirement. Yet before he can hang up his pipe, a new case arises that he can’t resist. Blackmail is afoot, as the King of Bohemia faces a scandal involving an opera singer named Irene Adler. While Sherlock chases the trail—and the opera singer’s affections—the plot thickens when his dastardly nemesis, Professor James Moriarty, challenges him to one last life-or-death battle of wits.