On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29.50 for one ticket to Sherlock's Dinner Theatre: Polter-Heist, including dinner catered by Doris' Italian Market (up to a $66 value)
- Where: Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: thirty minutes before showtime
- Click here to view all available performances.
There is a two drink minimum per person. The ticket value includes all other fees.
Sherlock's Dinner Theatre: Polter-Heist
Something wicked is stalking the halls of Mouldering Pines Inn—that is, something besides their resident phantom. While innkeepers Jim and Phyllis Lodge bicker about a lost treasure, professor Lionel Spector and supernatural expert Madame Zelda Von Schpookum check in for an evening of higher-plane heists, possessive spirits, and enough wordplay to make a ghost groan. Investigating the unearthly proceedings are agents Smolder and Skullery from the Hex Files, but they might need the help of the other guests, in between bites of a catered dinner from Doris' Italian Market.