What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket to Sherlock’s Dinner Theatre presents The Wicked Real Housewives of the Mob, including dinner catered by Doris Italian Market (up to $66 value)
- Where: Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Dinner includes a tossed salad, garlic bread, chicken parmesan, baked ziti, and vanilla cake with cannoli-cream filling. <p>
The program contains adult language and explicit content, and is intended for audiences 18 and up. Sherlock’s Dinner Theatre requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person, which is not included in this deal.
Sherlock’s Dinner Theatre presents The Wicked Real Housewives of the Mob
Rocco “The Regulator” Jr. is a ruthless mobster who just got out of the joint. To celebrate his homecoming, his wife, Donna, and her friends have planned a surprise welcome-home party, and they’ve invited some special guests: the audience. Poking fun at the tropes of reality shows such as Mob Wives and The Real Housewives of Cement-Shoe Makers, Sherlock Dinner Theatre’s latest comedy plays out like a live taping, laden with satire, hijinks, and interaction from the audience.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting X for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Coral Springs Center for the Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Coral Springs Center for the Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. 18+. Two-drink minimum. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.