What You'll Get
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this deal.
- $31.50 for one ticket to see Sheryl Crow and Gary Allan with special guest Drake White (up to a $63 value)
- When: Saturday, September 14, at 7:15 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Seating: Section C
- Door time: 6:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home, due out September 10
- Can Sheryl do country?: Sheryl can do anything
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- 3 x 9 = her total of Grammy nominations
44: Sheryl’s ranking on VH1’s “100 Greatest Women of Rock and Roll”
41: her ranking on VH1’s “100 Sexiest Artists”
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, she has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Have some fun: all Sheryl wants to do<p>
- Five: the number of platinum albums Gary has under his belt
- Number one: where Gary’s latest, Set You Free, debuted on the Billboard 200
- Gary Allan hits that hit home with country fans: “Right Where I Need to Be,”“Songs About Rain,” “Best I Ever Had”
- Outlaw: Gary’s rugged and rebellious musical style
- What it sounds like: a rock-country fusion that just stepped off a Harley
- Gary Allan as described by Entertainment Weekly, Playboy, and Rolling Stone respectively: “dark and dreamy,” “soulful and rough around the edges,” “maverick”
- Things you might not know about Gary: he’s a surfer, he’s really into hot yoga, he has more than 200 bones in his body <p>
- The Simple Life: the title of Drake’s debut album, and his preferred way of living
- “Simple Life”: his debut single currently climbing the country charts
- “God-fearing, river rat, beach bum”: Drake’s refreshingly honest self-assessment
- Freewheeling: Drake’s performance style, which incorporates ad-libbing and improvisation<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Greek Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.