What You'll Get
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see Sheryl Crow and Gary Allan
- When: Friday, October 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 for loge section (up to a $35.55 value)
- $35 for floor sections D–F (up to a $56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home, due out September 10
- Can Sheryl do country?: Sheryl can do anything
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- 3 x 9 = her total of Grammy nominations
44: Sheryl’s ranking on VH1’s “100 Greatest Women of Rock and Roll”
41: her ranking on VH1’s “100 Sexiest Artists”
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, she has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Have some fun: all Sheryl wants to do<p>
- Five: the number of platinum albums Gary has under his belt
- Number one: where Gary’s latest, Set You Free, debuted on the Billboard 200
- Gary Allan hits that hit home with country fans: “Right Where I Need to Be,”“Songs About Rain,” “Best I Ever Had”
- Outlaw: Gary’s rugged and rebellious musical style
- What it sounds like: a rock-country fusion that just stepped off a Harley
- Gary Allan as described by Entertainment Weekly, Playboy, and Rolling Stone respectively: “dark and dreamy,” “soulful and rough around the edges,” “maverick”
- Things you might not know about Gary: he’s a surfer, he’s really into hot yoga, he has more than 200 bones in his body <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at The Palace of Auburn Hills on 10/25. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 90min. before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.