What You'll Get
- $140 for two tickets to The Shindig: Baltimore’s Rock Festival and one T-shirt (up to $159 value)
- When: Saturday, September 19 at 1 p.m.
- Where: Carroll Park
- General admission standing
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Shindig: Baltimore’s Rock Festival
- What is The Shindig?: the ultimate unexpected Father’s Day gift—you and your hard-working paternal unit get a chance to bond over some hard-earned headbanging to two main stages of nitro-injected hard rock and even harder heavy metal
- What isn’t hard?: the choices you’ll need to make; there are no overlapping sets, so you’ll get to see every headliner
- Other reasons your dad will like it: it’s not a cliche, just like your dad isn’t a cliche. It’s one of those things he secretly wants, but would never ask for. Plus, the custom Shindig Festival T-shirt makes a much more thoughtful gift than a tie.
- The earbud-popping lineup: Godsmack | Stone Temple Pilots | Chevelle | Clutch | Anthrax | The Reverend Horton Heat | Helmet | Nothing More | Crobot
- The eyeball-bugging sights: contortionists, aerial acts, tattoo contests, visual oddities, fire breathers, food, beer, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/19 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Carroll Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.