- One ticket to An Evening with Shirley MacLaine
- When: Tuesday, May 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Orpheum Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for orchestra right, rows 16–26 (up to $65.50 value)
- $49 for orchestra center, rows 16–28 (up to $85.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
An Evening with Shirley MacLaine
With a filmography that stretches across 60 years and includes some of the most beloved movies of all time, Shirley MacLaine certainly has some stories to tell. And that’s just what she’ll do on this special evening. There are the insider tales of being directed by everyone from Alfred Hitchcock to Richard Linklater, recollections of her years with the Rat Pack, and candid tales about her ongoing spiritual journey, which she chronicled in the best-seller Dancing in the Light. And that’s to say nothing of her numerous awards, including an Oscar and Emmy. Afterwards, a Q&A session lets fans ask burning questions about movies, metaphysics, her little brother Warren Beatty, and how many terms endearments are allowed to serve.