What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Shooter Jennings with Waymore’s Outlaws (up to $27 value)
- When: Sunday, March 8 at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Red Room at The Dow Event Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- How to be an authentic outlaw country singer: be born the only son of Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter and raised on a tour bus with Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and Kris Kristofferson
- Surprising facts about Shooter Jennings: he once fronted popular LA rock band Stargunn and passed on a chance to lead Velvet Revolver
- What’s new with him: in addition to touting 2013’s The Other Life, he released an EP salute to George Jones, an experimental album he wrote with his dad, and a horror-occult spoken-word 7-inch
- What you’ll hear: a set of “Manifesto No. 1” and “Steady at the Wheel”; covers of songs by artists such as Steve Young and Jones; 0% country rap
- Opening acts you shouldn’t miss: Waymore’s Outlaws featuring the original members of Waylon’s band
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Dow Event Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.