What You'll Get
- $15.50 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra corner (up to $20.50 value)
- $20.50 for one ticket for seating in the rear sides of the orchestra or seating in the upper balcony (up to $25.50 value)
- $25.50 for one ticket for seating in the middle orchestra or middle balcony (up to $30.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
- The show: Shopkins Live! is the first live theatrical performance based on one of America’s top toy brands, Shopkins.
- The inspiration: This first-ever stage show is based on the tiny collectible toys shaped like yummy treats and fun fashions.
- The plot: All of Shopville is in a tizzy as preparations get underway for the annual Funtastic Food and Fashion Fair, but will it go off without a hitch when the secret guest star goes missing and Slick Breadstick can’t find a dance partner? Who high-jinxed the pageant? The show must go on, and the Shopkins and Shoppies need all the help they can get.
- The cast: Jessicake, Peppa-Mint, Bubbleisha, Rainbow Kate, Cocolette, and Polli Polish perform the latest pop songs and show of the trendiest fashions and dance moves, while Shady Diva showcases her new fashion designs, Lippy Lips gives colorful advice at the nail salon, and Kooky Cookie tries to get in a beauty nap.
- The experience: The premier live production features innovative set design, creative costumes, and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
- The credit: Produced by Koba Ent. and Moose, copyright included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2017. Valid for redemption beginning July 24th at 10 am. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.