Participants can admire over 40 Chicago landmarks from the perspective of all three branches of the Chicago River
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure locations: Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue
- Departure times: multiple tours daily, view the schedule
- Free admission for children two and under with a paid adult
- Child tickets for ages 3–12 are available starting at $19 at the Shoreline Sightseeing ticket windows
- Notable sights: Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Trump Tower, Marina City
- Learn more
- Spanish language option for the tour starting at Michigan Avenue dock
- Tour length varies from 60 to 75 minutes based on seasonality
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2019. Not valid 07/04. All sales final. Not valid for redemption until 2 hours after purchase. Not valid Labor Day weekend. Limit 8 Per Person. Must exchange voucher for timed ticket at any Shoreline Sightseeing Ticket Window. Tickets subject to Shoreline's Terms & Conditions. Cruises available in English or Spanish. Redeemable for Architecture Tour from Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue dock. Subject to availability. Based on availability of boat capacity set by the United States Coast Guard. Infants 2 and under free with paid adult. Tour length varies from 60 to 75 minutes based on seasonality. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Shoreline Sightseeing
Shoreline Sightseeing has been whisking passengers along Lake Michigan since 1939. Traveling down the reverse-engineered Chicago River, Shoreline’s architecture tours explore the history of the city’s landmark buildings—from the Great Fire of 1871 to the work of famed architects Mies van der Rohe and Jeanne Gang. Colorful bursts illuminate the sky during fireworks cruises, and nighttime tours allow for glimpses of lit-up buildings. Classic lake tours drift into Lake Michigan, giving passengers a chance to espy the whole city, and water taxis connect visitors from one destination to the next, speeding between Navy Pier, the Museum Campus, Michigan Ave., and the Willis Tower.