What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to Show of the Summer with Shawn Mendes, Fifth Harmony, Jack & Jack, R5, Sabrina Carpenter & Jacob Whitesides
- When: Sunday, June 28, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Hersheypark Stadium
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Patrons 2 years & older require a ticket
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for section F, G, 27, 28, 29, 4, 5 or 6 (up to $42.90 value)
- $30 for section D, E, D2, E2, 7, or 26 (up to $57.95 value)
- $40 for section A, B, C, 8, or 25 (up to $79.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Show of the Summer
- Shawn Mendes: he rocketed to fame with six-second song covers posted on Vine, then produced an internationally charting hit (“Life of the Party”) and nabbed a Teen Choice Award (Choice Web Star: Music) in the summer of 2014—a full nine months before his first debut album even drops
- Fifth Harmony: Known for hits such as ““Sledgehammer”, “BO$$”, and “Miss Movin’ On,” this girl group formed on The X Factor and sings everything from glammy pop pop to R&B. According to Simon Cowell, “The chemistry between the Fifth Harmony girls both on and off stage is fantastic… They’re fun to be around and most importantly, they are all incredibly talented.”
- Jack & Jack: Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson landed on fans’ radars with their comedy Vine channel before shifting their focus to pop, rap, and hip hop on hits including “Wild Life” and “Like That”
- R5: A band of brothers who know how to dance, love to sing, and each have an “R” in their names. The videos to their songs “Loud” and “Pass Me By” have caused fans to flock to their laptops.
- Sabrina Carpenter: She doesn’t just play the title character’s best friend on Girl Meets World—she sings the theme song, too. Anyone who finds themselves nodding along will also enjoy her debut single, the sunny, folk-influenced “Can’t Blame a Girl For Trying.”
- Jacob Whitesides: the young YouTube sensation racked up more than 6 million views and caught the ear The X-Factor’s Simon Cowell with his easygoing guitar licks and a soulful voice that belies his age
- Check out the show on Facebook, and on Twitter and Instagram with @Showofthesummer
- Hashtag: #SOTS
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app Use for admission at Hersheypark Stadium on 6/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Patrons 2 years & older require a ticket. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.