- $7 for one general-admission ticket (up to $13.50 value)
- $15 for one courtside ticket (up to $29.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Men’s game — Wednesday, November 25, at 7 p.m. (Great Falls)
- Women’s game — Thursday, December 3, at 7 p.m. (Denver)
- Men’s game — Thursday, December 17, at 7 p.m. (Northwest Indian College)
The Scouting Report
In the coming weeks, as the college basketball season gets rolling and courts around the country thaw from the early-autumn freeze, the SeattleU men’s and women’s basketball teams will dribble into Kent to clash with opponents at the ShoWare Center. After a semifinal appearance in last season’s College Basketball Invitational, the men return to the hardwood behind forward William Powell, who has already earned second-team All-WAC honors. The 6’6” junior will join forces with the Redhawks’ other returning starter, Jack Crook, a towering center who recorded a double-double during the team’s appearance at the ShoWare Center last fall.
Likewise, the women’s team boasts an impressive center and all-conference player of its own in Taelor Ross. Now a senior, Ross led the WAC in blocked shots last season while also leading the Redhawks in scoring and rebounds. Beyond helping the squad advance to the conference title game in two of the last three seasons, her performance last year is also a big reason why the Redhawks are picked to finish as high as third in WAC preseason polls.