What You'll Get
- $37 for sections 102–104 or 116–118 (up to $53.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ladies Night Out
- Tevin Campbell: After catching the ear of Quincy Jones, Campbell made his recording debut at age 14 with “Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me).” That hit soared to the top of the R&B charts and heralded his Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum success, punctuated by a string of followups including “Round and Round” and “I’m Ready.”
- El DeBarge: As the lead singer of R&B family group DeBarge, this captivating falsetto unleashed hits such as “Rhythm of the Night;” as a successful solo artist, he scored again with “Love Always” and the Short Circuit theme “Who’s Johnny.”
- Lovers LN: This new R&B supergroup features Wingo of Jagged Edge, Chauncy of Blackstreet, and RL of Next
- Silk: Atlanta R&B act who burst onto the scene in 1992 with their debut album, Lose Control, which pulsed with the hits “Freak Me” and “Happy Days.”
- Ruff Endz: Best known for their hit songs “No More” and “Someone to Love You,” members David “Davinch” Chance and Dante “Chi” Jordan from Baltimore, Maryland make up this R&B duo.
- Domino: The rapper raised in Long Beach, California saw success with two major hits in the United States, including “Getto Jam,” that reached No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 from his self-titled first album. He has been stylistically compared to fellow Long Beach, California rapper Snoop Dogg.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 5/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.