- One G-Pass to ShowGol 2014, Mexico vs. El Salvador
- When: Saturday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Los Angeles Sports Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $24 for second-level general-admission seating (a $39.70 value)
- $30 for first-level seating in sections 3–4, 13–14, 17–19, or 29 (a $61.70 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ShowGol 2014 — Mexico vs. El Salvador
Though it’s arrival on US soil is recent, the concept for ShowGol was actually hatched decades ago in Europe and Latin America in an effort to showcase the skills of former stars. The modern American version unfolds on an indoor field measuring 40x20 meters in size—less than half the size of a standard soccer pitch. These smaller dimensions, combined with a game ball that is always in play and a noticeable lack of speed limit signs, produce higher-scoring, higher-impact matches.
On April 26, ShowGol 2014 kicks off in Los Angeles with a duel between Mexico and El Salvador. Both sides feature rosters loaded with big-name players, who must endure the game’s four, fast-paced 15-minute intervals in order to emerge victorious. This particular match marks the first of three ShowGol showdowns, with two more scheduled for Washington, DC on May 2 and New Jersey on June 1.