- $18 for one G-Pass to see the Shrine Circus (up to $30.50 value)
- Where: UNO Lakefront Arena
- Seating: lower level
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Friday, January 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, January 26, at 6:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns pack into the Shrine Circus’s three-ringed show to celebrate the great tradition of American circus. Ringmistress Audrey Michelle steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings at the command of Bruno Blasak, and the Marinof Duo’s death-defying trapeze maneuvers overhead. Guests also witness The Mighty Bo, an elephant whose balancing act on a barrel is just one of 60 tricks in his wheelhouse. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.<p>