- $38 for two tickets to Shrine Circus (up to $72.32 value)
- When: select dates, June 19–August 2
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Performance Dates and Locations
- Ancaster Fairgrounds, June 19–21
- Markham Fairgrounds, July 1–12
- Brampton Fairgrounds, July 17–19
- Milton Fairgrounds, July 31–August 2
Please note that due to factors beyond the control of the circus, its producer, presenter, and sales agents animal performances and acts in the show may differ from those portrayed or represented, and therefore Shrine Circus assumes no liability for such changes.
For the better part of a century, the Shrine Circus has roamed the Great White North, delighting four generations of audiences with classic big-top acts. The current lineup continues the entertaining tradition: the Sensational Flying Cortes Family soars through the tent as unicyclists race below, the legendary Flying Wallendas nimbly travel atop the high wire, and motorcycles, fire, and things that are spherical combine to eye-popping effect in the in the Motorcycle Globe of Fire. Graceful equestrian performers, massive elephants, and comical clowns round out the cast.