- $8.50–$10 for one ticket for general admission (up to $19 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, April 8, at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 9, at 2 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 10, at 1:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
Ticket prices vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Circus
For generations, the Shrine Circus has merrily rolled the rings of their three-ring circus across the continent, stopping for more than a few performances along the way. Each show is different—acts come and go, and advances in clown-car technology are dutifully adopted—but some things never change: expect to encounter the boundless charms of the ringmistress, a pack of daring acrobats, and more than a few show-stopping animals.
- Rolly and Little Bo: The circus mini precocious prankster presenting joyful jubilees of joviality.
- The Flying Cortez: This talented team of terrific trapeze troupers dazzle crowds.
- Starlets Magic Extravaganza: Lovely ladies synchronize their steps to choreographed routines while incorporating rope work plenty of smiles.