What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
Moslah Shrine Circus
For generations, the Shrine Circus has merrily rolled the rings of their three-ring circus across the continent, stopping for more than a few performances along the way. Each show is different—acts come and go, and advances in clown-car technology are dutifully adopted—but some things never change: expect to encounter the boundless charms of the ringmaster (or ringmistress), a pack of daring acrobats, and more than a few show-stopping animals.
- Elephant and Camel Rides: in true Shrine Circus tradition, this showcase of animal artistry returns to the show
- The Show Begins: with an exciting equine tribute followed by cyclist action, elephant tricks, pirates, and Romanian pole artistry
- After Intermission: the second half features tigers, gymnastic trapeze, circus comedy, and some high-flying action before the show comes to a close
- Before, During, and After the Show: there will be plenty of clowns
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.