- $18 for one G-Pass to see the Al Amin Temple Shrine Circus (up to $31.50 value)
- Where: American Bank Center Arena
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, additional fees may apply to pre-party activities
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, January 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 24, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, January 25, at 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Al Amin Shrine Circus
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns pack into the Al Amin Temple Shrine Circus’s three-ringed show to celebrates the great tradition of American circus. Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings. Guests also witness the courageous human cannonball, David Smith, Jr., as he catapults into the air soaring freestyle to his destination. Elsewhere in the Big Top, Just Larry the Clown dons his ruby-red nose and a sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity—and the Full Throttle Flyers, a fearless gang of aerial gymnasts never before seen in America, are revved up in a display of the classic Russian Swing.