Though most circuses don’t allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with today’s GrouponLive deal to see the Tripoli Shrine Circus at U.S. Cellular Arena. Choose from the following options:
- For $50, you get a family pack of four tickets for reserved seating in sections 205, 206, 210, 211, 307–309, or 321–327 (up to a $101 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).
- For $64, you get a family pack of four tickets for Spectacular seating in sections 207–209 or 221–227 (up to a $129 value, including all Ticketmaster fees).<p>
Tickets are good for the following dates:
- Thursday, February 23, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25, at 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, February 26, at 10:30 a.m.<p>
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and cavorting clowns rustle their three-ringed spectacle into U.S. Cellular Arena for the Tripoli Shrine Circus. With reserved and Spectacular-section seats nestled right up to the ring, guests will not lose track of Ringmistress Michelle Audrey as she steers eyes and ears toward lions leaping through flaming rings or toward trapeze artists soaring overhead. The elephant Bo traipses before the stands to unfurl both his stretched snout and brawny repertoire of more than 60 tricks. Donning ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, clowns tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
An hour before each show, the circus preparty boards brave kiddie pilots onto an elephant or pony transport. Those early onlookers can also meet the three-ring stars and have their faces painted with a pretty butterfly or an impromptu Rorschach pattern.