- $15 for one G-Pass to see the Shrine Circus (up to $27.10 value)
- Where: The Bank of Kentucky Center
- Seating: section 101, 102, 103, 110, or 112
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Friday, January 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 10, at 1 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 11, at 1 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and frolicking clowns rustle their three-ringed show into the The Bank of Kentucky Center for the Shrine Circus. Guests follow Ringmistress Michelle Audrey as she steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings to the commands of their trainer. Guests also witness the Windy City Tumblers as they jump, flip and fly. Elsewhere in the Big Top, the Cavorting Clowns don ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, teasing the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.