What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Shut Up and Laugh
- Jo Koy: This popular comic—best known for his semi-regular appearances on Chelsea Lately and The Adam Carolla Show—made Variety’s “10 Comics to Watch” list and was one of the few comedians to earn a rare standing ovation on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Robert Kelly: You know this veteran comedian and actor from his recurring role as Louie C.K.’s brother on Louie, and regular appearances on The Opie & Anthony Show .
- Carlos Mencia: After bursting unto the comedy scene on In Living Color, hosting HBO’s Loco Slam and headlining The Three Amigos tour, Carlos landed the popular Comedy Central standup/sketch comedy series, Mind of Mencia.
- Leonard Ouzts: You’ve seen the down to earth, observational comedic style of this former IHOP waiter-turned-standup comedian on Conan and Adam Devine’s House Party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 12, 2017. Limit 10/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Mahaffey Theater
Just minutes from downtown's bustling shops and overlooking the glassy waters of Tampa Bay, The Mahaffey Theater's picturesque building hosts some of Florida's most entertaining art and performance offerings. Originally built in 1965, the renovated building's floor-to-ceiling glass façade pierces the night with softly glowing light, cordially inviting patrons inside and awakening desires in moths that can never be fulfilled. The box-style seating of the theater ensures clear sightlines for all patrons, and its excellent acoustics make the venue suitable for both thunderous rock bands and delicate chamber ensembles.