- $35 for one ticket to Shut Up Sit Down & Eat (up to $72 value)
- When: any show through May 31; shows take place Sundays at 5:15 p.m.
- Where: The Theater Center - Anne L. Bernstein Theater
- Seating: best-available orchestra
- Door time: 4:45 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Shut Up Sit Down & Eat
Four impatient Italian-Americans show up for a group-therapy session, but when the doctor fails to show up, they take matters into their own hands, attempting to detangle their issues without the aid of a qualified professional. Although their arguments, revelations, and quips may not be the stuff of Norman Rockwell paintings, they’re funny and heartfelt enough to have earned the play a”Best Unique Theatrical Experience” nomination from the Off-Broadway Alliance.
The Theater Center
Although The Theater Center is one of the more frequented hotspots in the Off-Broadway scene, it's surprisingly intimate. As the home of the world's longest running musical (The Fantasticks) and New York's longest running play (Perfect Crime), most visitors would expect a coliseum experience that requires extra-strength opera glasses. But thanks to The Theater Center's two 200-seat auditoriums, audiences get to savor some of the theater world's biggest treats without squinting.