What You'll Get
Virtually nothing can defeat the raw power of rock music, with the possible exception of paper music. Pump your fist with this deal.
- $17 for one ticket to see Sick Puppies (up to a $33 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Founders of Sick Puppies: Shimon Moore and Emma Anzai
- When they did the founding: 1997, while still in high school
- Where they did the founding: Sydney, Australia
- Their musical influences: fellow Aussies Silverchair and the Living End
- Where you’ve heard them: on the viral “Free Hugs” video, which paired the band’s song “All the Same” with footage Moore shot of friend and performance artist Juan Mann
- Total views as of September 2013: nearly 75 million
- Total hugs given: enough that if they were all combined into one, it would be really uncomfortable
- What they’ve been up to recently: playing tunes from their new album, Connect
- What inspired Connect, according to Moore on the Sick Puppies website: “There are only a few things every single person in the world has in common. One is that we all need each other. To have a song that captures that is pretty special.”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Orlando. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.