What You'll Get
Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this deal.
- $21 for a comedy-night package for two, including food (up to a $42.76 total value)
- When: any regular show through November 27
- Where: Side Splitters Comedy Club
- Seating: seating available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.<p>
- Two tickets (up to a $21.86 value)
- Two food items (up to a $10.45 value each)
- Click to view the menu.<p>
Side Splitters Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum per guest, which the food items in this deal count toward.
Frankie Paul (September 5–7)
High-energy touring comedian seen on Comedy Central and heard on The Bob and Sherri Show<p>
Warning: contains mild language <iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-qApW1CcBE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Keith Alberstadt](http://www.keithcomedy.com/) (September 12–14)**
As seen on Comedy Central and Late Show with David Letterman
Warning: contains mild language, evidence of being a terrible gift giver
**[Guy Torry](http://gr.pn/16F2zee) (October 24–26)**
Original member of The Kings of Comedy and seen on Martin and Moesha
Warning: contains coarse language
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4/person. Reservation req'd. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Side Splitters Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Side Splitters Comedy Club's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - avail. is limited. 18+. Not valid for special events. Not valid for combo platters. Additional 2-item min./Groupon applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.