- $29 for one ticket to Sierra View Music Fest (up to a $60.60 value)
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: JH Ranch
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
Sierra View Music Fest
- The Marshall Tucker Band: Founding singer Doug Gray and five other guys not named Marshall Tucker serenade Southern ramblers and lovelorn outlaws with favorites such as “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain.”
- April Wine: Fueled by the stadium-filling falsetto of Myles Goodwin, the Canadian Music Hall of Famers muscle their way through ‘70s stompers such as “Roller” and “I Like to Rock.”
- John Waite: Waite rose to fame in the ’70s as leader of the power-pop act The Babys (“Isn’t it Time,” “Everytime I Think of You”), yanked heartstrings with the ’80s solo hit “Missing You,” and abandoned his barber to join up with the hard-rock supergroup Bad English.
- LuvPlanet: Steered by the tag-team vocals and guitars of Nicole Sutton and Mark McGee, this half-decade-old San Francisco outfit shoots straight for sounds that wouldn’t be out of place on the rock-radio waves of 40 years ago.
Also appearing: Moonalice Remedy The High Voltage Band Thin Black Line
- The fest’s larger purpose: honoring the life of local singer and music teacher Heidi Brunk by raising funds for children’s music scholarships
12713 Sierra View Drive
Oakdale, CA 95361