What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to Sierra View Music Fest (up to $60.60 value)
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: JH Ranch
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
Sierra View Music Fest
- The Marshall Tucker Band: Founding singer Doug Gray and five other guys not named Marshall Tucker serenade Southern ramblers and lovelorn outlaws with favorites such as “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain.”
- April Wine: Fueled by the stadium-filling falsetto of Myles Goodwin, the Canadian Music Hall of Famers muscle their way through ‘70s stompers such as “Roller” and “I Like to Rock.”
- John Waite: Waite rose to fame in the ’70s as leader of the power-pop act The Babys (“Isn’t it Time,” “Everytime I Think of You”), yanked heartstrings with the ’80s solo hit “Missing You,” and abandoned his barber to join up with the hard-rock supergroup Bad English.
- LuvPlanet: Steered by the tag-team vocals and guitars of Nicole Sutton and Mark McGee, this half-decade-old San Francisco outfit shoots straight for sounds that wouldn’t be out of place on the rock-radio waves of 40 years ago.
Also appearing: Moonalice Remedy The High Voltage Band Thin Black Line
- The fest’s larger purpose: honoring the life of local singer and music teacher Heidi Brunk by raising funds for children’s music scholarships
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at JH Ranch. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sierra View Music Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.