All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Sierra View Music Fest
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 3 p.m.
- Where: JH Ranch
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Click here to view the full lineup
- $30 for general admission to the outer wings (up to $43.20 value)
- $49 for one preferred ticket for shaded lawn seating (up to $70.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Sierra View Music Fest
- Craig Morgan: Before he rocketed up the charts with “Almost Home,” “Redneck Yacht Club,” and “That’s What I Love About Sunday,” this artist served in the U.S. Army and the Reserves, an experience that’s led him to frequently perform at military bases and spontaneously start doing pushups in the middle of a song.
- Frankie Ballard: Ballard was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But after winning the contest and scoring an opening slot for Chesney, he skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey, then hit number one again with the title track.
- Love and Theft: Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson—a pair of pastors’ sons who share vocal and songwriting duos as Love and Theft—first stole the pole position of the country charts with the heavenly harmonies of “Angel Eyes” in 2011. They released their latest album, Whiskey on my Breath, on the independent label Hate & Purchase Music.
- McKenna Faith: This rising country crooner from Ukiah, California, became the number-one-selling independent female country artist on iTunes in 2014 thanks to singles such as “We Like Trucks.” She’s also opened for fest-mate Frankie Ballard.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.